Welcome to the next generation of the Slate programming language

Brian T. Rice briantrice at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 17:48:03 PST 2008

You've been doing excellent work, Timmy! Thanks for keeping at it, and
I'm definitely a fan of a direction that makes things more
understandable and approachable.

There will definitely be a relaunch of the site over time and
hopefully breath new life into the project and make it more useful.

Groups "slate-language" group.