3 in one day!!!

Pat Wendorf beholder@bespin.dhs.org
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:35:41 -0500

Anders Petersson wrote:

> At 1999-11-11 , Paul Richards wrote:
> >Hi,
> >Has anyone noticed that the reply address of the mlist's messages is the
> >original sender?  Shouldn't it be back to the mlist again to keep the
> >discussion public?
>
> Yes I've noticed, and I even reminded you back when we moved to Bespin.
> 'Reply to all' sends a copy to the mlist.

I think this is some kind of security feature, as it's been described to
me.  You have to hit reply-all, because the default is to reply back to
the original sender (a private message to him/her only).  Kinda makes
you think before you post I guess.

--
Pat Wendorf

Success is as dangerous as failure, hope as hollow as fear.