Arrow draft available

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 16:57:51 -0700 (PDT)

Announcement:

I posted Brian's Arrow paper draft on the TUNES web site.  The link is
http://www.tunes.org/papers/Arrow/
(also ftp://ftp.tunes.org/pub/tunes/papers/)

For those who don't know, the Arrow System is Brian Rice's idea of a
TUNES-like system.  You can post comments about it to the tunes list.

Administrivia:

I figured out how to add a directory to Fare's incredibly complex (but
metastylistically correct) Makefile/zsh system in the CVS.  I hope I did
it right.  I also hope I never have to do it again.  Anyway, the arrow
paper is not actually stored in CVS because it has four formats (htm, pdf,
ps.gz, doc), 3 of which are binary.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.