A Few Announces

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:47:16 +0200

Dear Tunesers,
   I wanted to tell you that we have a new searchable web archive
of a great mailing-list, gclist@iecc.com, where great GC designers and
implementers exchange their ideas. I hope people here interested
in implementing high-level languages (or just in knowing the tradeoffs
that constrain their implementation) will appreciate.

Also, the Tunes FAQ has evolved enough since it was created
that it deserves an announcement.
If you could comment and help make it better, that'd be great.

Finally, I will remind you that there are always opportunities
of Tunes-related work to do:
from reviewing research material to maintaining page
to writing scripts to organize the review project,
to experimenting with code like retro,
to developing a compiler for a LISP dialect to serve as a basis for TUNES,
and many other things.

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
Innovation and tradition shouldn't be used to promote any finished product.
For they are properties of evolving projects, not of the objects they produce.