AD: Was 475.00 NOW 245.00 read...

panam@panammall.com panam@panammall.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 00:12:31 -0400 (EDT)

Media Services, Box 20042, Albuquerque, NM 87154,
505-294-0882.

Dear Business Owner:

 If you are not happy with your web sales, we
 have a GUARANTEED SUCCESS PACKAGE FOR YOU...
 Plus THREE FREE BONUSES to Jump Start Your Sales...

 **FREE Automated Web Site Listings (approx. ONE THOUSAND)
 **FREE Automated Web Site Analysis
 **FREE 10 Point Success List
 **FOUR New Web Site Addresses
 **DOUBLE Your Investment Guarantee

 ******AND AT ALMOST 50% OFF NORMAL RATE******
  THRU September 11th NO EXCEPTIONS.

 HOW THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU...

 Internet sales will soar from 8 Billion today
 to $300 Billion in the next five years. And,
 according to just released figures, the Internet
 traffic DOUBLES EVERY 100 DAYS!

 How can shoppers find you...and how to make sure
 they buy from you? Do you have the 10 elements
 for success? Do you have a powerful plan of attack
 to stand out from the crowd?

 Established on the web in 1994, our award-winning,
 International Shopping Complex averages over 1.5 million
 hits a month. We have a PROVEN success plan to add your
 business to our 4 high traffic locations.

 We make it easy, VERY affordable, and **GUARANTEED**.

 One Client's Sales doubled in a month.
 One Client went from 0 overseas sales to 70% overseas sales.
 One Client went from a small web page to their own server
 with four employees taking orders from their computers.
 One Client sold the rights to a country for their products.

   THE PLAN, BONUSES AND GUARANTEE...

   We mirror (copy) the first page of your existing
   web site and install it in our 4 shopping locations.
   The total traffic to these sites is over 1.5 million
   hits a month.

   We link back to the rest of your pages. Your
   current web pages are not changed in any way.
   (Our techs do all the work)

   It just makes common sense. Who becomes more visible,
   you with a total of five locations, or someone who
   just has one.

 IN ADDITION TO YOUR FOUR NEW LOCATIONS, this package
 includes...

   **THREE FREE BONUSES**

    FREE AUTOMATED LISTINGS.
    *WE* will enter your new site addresses on approx.
    250 different directories/search engines for each
    location, giving you approx. ONE THOUSAND NEW
    LISTINGS!!!
    This will not only jump start your 4 new locations
    individually, you also take advantage of the
    "accidental shopper" - shoppers who were not looking
    for you to begin with, from the huge traffic to the malls.

    FREE SITE TO GET analysis of YOUR web site home page
    including:
    An eye-opening evaluation on your site's performance,
    html output errors, spelling errors, Access download time,
    popularity check.

    FREE SUCCESS CHECK LIST so you can
    see if you have the 10 elements for success on the Net.
    This is based on our knowledge of hundreds of products
    sold from our shopping complex, and is only available to
    our clients.

 AND THE BEST GUARANTEE ON THE NET:
 You must DOUBLE your ad cost in gross sales or you
 get ANOTHER YEAR FREE.

 This special package for $245.00
 only available thru September 11th, 1998.
 Almost 50% Off from our 1998 rate card price
 of $475.00.

 Just e-mail back for full no-obligation details.
 Hit reply and type 50% OFF INFO in subject
 line and we will rush email your information.

  To be removed from any future mailings
  please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.
  Thank You