retro graphics

Tom Novelli tcn@clarityconnect.com
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:26:45 -0400

I got VGA working on my 486 now.. I examined the registers, and I had made a
mistake with the PEL-pan register.  So now the screen isn't shifted
sideways, and for some reason that helped it get back to textmode better,
but still with some problems.  And the more I switch back and forth between
text and graphics, the worse it gets.  But at least I can work with it.

I fixed up HLINE and VLINE; the lines were missing 1 pixel, but I didn't
notice it on the tiny Bochs screen before.

Now for me to get this stuff organized...

--
Tom Novelli <tcn@tunes.org>
http://bespin.tunes.org/~tcn