retro: I have undone my mistakes

Paul Dufresne dufrp@oricom.ca
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:37:22 -0400

Well, I decided to take some risks and undo my mistakes in retro repository.

I have killed my keymap revisions, so that you should have a
normal retro now, that is with normal QWERTY keyboard. I also removed
my latest version of serial.asm, wich had revisions because I was
believing the stack pointer was in ebx rather than ebp.

Actually it is a bit scary to have the power to do so, this is convincing
me that I should keep a backup of Retro just in case some clumsy person
like me would remove all.

I also learn to like the cvs -n option to just simulate before really
doing things.

Paul