retro: ok, it work for me now, except...

Paul Dufresne dufrp@oricom.ca
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:31:57 -0400

Now the cvs thing is working and the update -d option had work well.

I have been able to make retro and run it.

But it was in default keyboard, although I did edit options file
to have dvorak keyboard layout.

Also I did try grmode, colorbars and textmode. (bforth.fo)
grmode goes in some graphics mode but with garbage (mostly vertical
lines). And there you can't see what you type. clrscr does not remove
all the garbage (vertical lines stay, but some garbage do disappear).

colorbars do very ugly colorbar in the garbage and only from the
1/3 up of the screen to the middle.

textmode come back to textmode but not a normal one.
the ok prompt now have one or two small horizontal black lines
in them.

Maybe I'll try to understand your stuff in bforth.fo (if I can
find back vgadoc).

And I'll try to figure out how I can access my serial driver from
Forth.

Paul