Graphical Assembler?

hooh pxw electrorb@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 01:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

hi, i am newbie, always interesting in LLL.

I think Graphical Assembler is the "Some aid for low level programmer".
no complex assembly syntax/structure garbages.
just use graphical signal on cpu through monitor.(electronical eyes! :)
if i have to choose input method from "abstraction by (english/0..9/special_symbol)" vs
"visible signal".

I'll adopt later method(visible signal).

i am normal, lamer, newbie, and i don't know c/asm/english culture much.
my personal hack is Lissajous curve on fractal routines in QBASIC.

--
http://www.oolong.dk/~takusi/luxorc-0.6src.zip (link broken)
http://merd.net