Ultimatum...

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 16:09:49 -0800 (PST)

Everyone has been correctly pointing out that organization is KEY.  I,
for one, am going to stop posting/replying to any technical messages in
Tunes until we have this defined. (not because I don't want to, but
otherwise I will continue to be distracted with the fun technical stuff,
and not address this very important issue).

So here's where we go...

Let's set a dealine of November 4 (Friday) to have one document, on line
for ftp at ens.fr, that establishes how our organization should work.

It's not even so important for me that we have goals.  Lets just set up
the framework to facilitate development of those goals.  Towards that
goal, I propose that we organize in such a way to allow disparate
projects under the same roof.

In addition, in time we may find several people have divergent views
about how to develop a project.  We should be able to split the project,
but keep both versions within our development hierarchy.

Enough for now, I'm going to gather up all the organization suggestions
and start piecing together a document.

Mike