Proposed Organization

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 17:02:56 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Nov 1994, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:
> Instead of electing an Alternate Secetary, why
> not have a mechanical algorithm to deal with the
> absence of someone to take decisions ?

I'm all ears...

> BTW, in France, you don't call friends using their family name,
> and Rideau ("Curtain") isn't a pretty name either, so
> Call me Far\'e or Fran\,cois-Ren\'e.

Sorry about that, that cultural barrier thing was in the way.  Throughout
most of my youth people called me Prince, as my first name was so common
there was almost always two of us around.

So Fare it is?

Again, it is good working with you.  I really hope this thing pans out.
Let's see if we can put the organization behind us by Friday, and start
next week off with some good solid research.  I'll also continue working
on the glossary and have that out "any time now".

Talk to you soon,

Mike