Proposed Organization

Daniel Newcombe NEWCOMBE@AA.csc.peachnet.edu
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 11:16:33 EST

> =>> > The Secretary shall have a term of 1 year.  Beginning November 1st.  All
> =>> > votes shall be registered by members after Octerber 20th and before
> =>> > October 26th.

Okay...what shall we ask for in taxes?  :)

Seriously, I like Gary's idea.  Get someone to be secretary, and then
let them run with it.  If they want to step down, get a new one.  If we
feel they are not doing a good job, we get a new one.

	-Dan, still waiting on my voter's registration card.

--
Dan A. Newcombe           Clayton State College       Computing Services
E-Mail Address: newcombe@aa.csc.peachnet.edu          (404)-961-3421