TUNES random comments

Daniel Newcombe NEWCOMBE@AA.csc.peachnet.edu
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 08:42:01 EST

> Does anyone know who has more information about the Linux developer list
> server?

I don't know what software it uses, but it works like:
	All mail goes to linux-activists-request@niksula.hut.fu (or whatever
the address is.)  The first line in the message is either
If it's the first, then you can give it admin commands such as leave
channel, or join channel

If it's the second, you simply put the channel name in there, and it is
posted to the correct channel.

I think that the ens.fr listserv is running on a VM listserv, and I
doubt this is possible.

	-Dan

--
Dan A. Newcombe           Clayton State College       Computing Services
E-Mail Address: newcombe@aa.csc.peachnet.edu          (404)-961-3421