discussion: FTP site

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Fri, 11 Nov 1994 11:06:26 -0800 (PST)

Fare has set up a directory for tunes at his FTP site.

frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr/pub/scratch/rideau/tunes/tunesdir

All that's there for now is the charter files for our original projects
(announce,vote,charter, and discussion).  Don't worry, in time it will be
more interesting...

You might also want to peek around in Fares other directories as there is
information about Grasshopper, SpringOS, and Apertos (if my memory serves
me right) along with information about the MOOSE project.  I'm sure
there's more but I haven't taken the time to explore that far.

Our list server has archives of our messages which can be accessed by
mail.  Send the line HELP in the body of a message to listserv@ens.fr for
instructions.

That's all for now,

Mike