vote: Glossary Project

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper
Fri, 11 Nov 94 20:10:53 MET

CALL FOR VOTE
Measure:  Opening a documentation project
Project: Documentation ("DOC:" for messages)
Discussion At: discussion
Voting Ends: 11/11/94
Advocate: Fare (rideau@ens.fr)

REQUEST FOR PROJECT
New Project Name: Documentation
Goals and Constraints:
	Publish general documentation for the tunes project,
	and provide techniques to help other projects documenting themselves.
Reason:
	To standardize the terminology used in our discussions, thus reducing
	potential ambiguity and misunderstanding between members.
Comments:
	Some standard format must be chosen (html considered).
	Sub-projects will include a glossary project,
	a format/tools project to write tools and meta-documentation,
	a comparison project to compare our system to other ones.