discussion: eh?

Kyle Hayes kyle@putput.cs.wwu.edu
Mon, 14 Nov 1994 15:46:42 +0800

Hmm, sorry folks.  I was away for a bit.  It looks like I missed a couple
of votes.

I am getting messages totally out of order.  I got Gary's reply to Fare
before (about half an hour!) I got Fare's original comment.  Is anyone
else getting this kind of odd effect?  Is there any way to tweak the
mailing list handler to generate some sort of sequence number for
every message?  I am trying to keep things in order so that I can follow
discussions, but sometimes it isn't that obvious after a couple of
days away.

Another reason I would like to have the time on votes be one week rather
than a couple of days.

Best,
Kyle