Newest PIOS actives

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 14:17:03 -0700 (PDT)

The header of this message contains the most recent list of individuals who
are interested in the on-going discussion of PIOS.  Please let me know if
you wish to be taken off this list.  I also have another one for people
who just want to be updated on the project periodically.

I am falling a little behind on getting out my first proposal for the
virtual machine architecture and intermediate language.  With a lot of
luck it will still be out by tonight.  Tomorrow by the latest.

Again, thank you all for your participation,

Mike