K, Dylan, etc etc etc.

Dr. J. Van Sckalkwyk (external) SCHALKW@odie.ee.wits.ac.za
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 09:39:51 SAT

Dear All

Just a general comment:

Isn't our objective[**] to create a functional user friendly
environment/OS, unlike the shit we have to deal with on a daily basis?

UP to now, the idea seems to be to write a revolutionary, friendly
and functional "OS" and then (correct me if I'm wrong) graft some
crappy language that never took off onto the top??

If you're going to the not inconsiderable bother of creating your own
OS, the least you can do is design a language to fit it. If you lack
the ability .. well .. go home!

Bye, JVS  [** = apart from talking excessively]