Time Out :(

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 02:13:28 -0800 (PST)

Alas, I have been engulfed by work recently and see no end in site.  What
little time I have left over will have to be devoted to
exploring my OS ideas through programming and local meetings (I've
joined a parallel processing organization).  I will try
to keep up with Tunes and interject thoughts and comments as time permits.

I have enjoyed the stimulating debates we've had, but find responding to
the lengthy messages too time consuming for my current work load.

I will keep everyone posted on the progress of my kernel and welcome
others to participate as they see fit.

I wish Tunes well with the HLL design and look forward to its development.

Mike