Mike leaving our head.

Chris Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 10:50:33 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 9 Jan 1995, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:

>    I hope someone else will be willing to lead; else, I'll have to take
> the responsibility to do it myself.

I would, except we'd probably have a tough time making much progress, as
school seems to be taking up quite a lot of my time (Of course, maybe
heading things doesn't actually take that long; you just to focus people
and make them agree, right?  =) and I dunno if I have enough technical
experience.  (Again though, maybe that doesn't matter; its more an
organization job.)

>    I think we should have some quicker way to interact than just mail.
> Each (recursive) subproject manager should constantly maintain a document
> and make it available to us all instantly, even before he corrects
> mistypes, misspelling, and bad grammar. We should have some permanent
> system to be up to date. This should be one of our first works as a
> distributed project for a distributed OS !!!

Sounds good!  There should also be some way to easily check which docs
have been updated since you last read them, etc..  Unless we use
something like ftp of www stuff, though, it'll basically mean we'll have
to write the OS first, which isn't very useful.

>    So, I think we should find a common document and
> But first,

Hmm....Care to finish your thought?

-Chris