Tunes going WWW...

Chris Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:03:24 -0800 (PST)

Well, I guess I'll have to make a UI page this weekend, if not sooner.
I'm not sure if we're able to have WWW pages around here, so I might have
you store it on your server for the moment.  Have to ask around about it....

"If patterns of 1s and 0s were 'like' patterns of human lives and death,
if everything about an individual could be represented in a computer by a
long string of 1s and 0s, then what kind of creature would be represented
by a long string of lives and deaths?"  --Thomas Pynchon