Tunes going WWW...

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper.ens.fr
Thu, 12 Jan 95 4:04:27 MET

> http://weber.u.washington.edu/chharris/ui.html
Well, I could not read it already. I'll do it tomorrow asap.
I'll also try to finish setting up the basic stuff about the
Tunes WWW page.

Meanwhile, you can read the current version (that I just modified),
and begin sending feedback, especially about the main page (that's
finished) that contains a definition of the project. Do you agree
with it ? I'll try to finish the FAQ tomorrow too...

So the current topic for the list is
1) can you use WWW (else try ftping acacia.ens.fr instead of httping) ?
2) Do you agree with the project definition ?
3) fill in the project poll.

See you soon.
-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System		          |   |   /
WWW: http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/	         --- --- //
Snail mail: 6, rue Augustin Thierry 75019 PARIS FRANCE   /|\ /|\ //
Phone: 033 1 42026735                                    /|\ /|\ /