release 0.0.0.15

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper.ens.fr
Wed, 31 May 95 21:05:57 MET DST

> yes, i do read the pages (most of them), they're fine (which my thesis
> isn't, that's why i'm silent), and i'd like patches if they require no more
> than say two minutes of work (for each of us).  bandwitdth is valuable, we
> shouldn't use it if we don't need it.  this applies to my reading
> bandwidth, too:  i just read the patch instead of hunt for the new leaves in
> the tree.
I'm glad to read there's someone using the patches.
Then, I'll publish backwards patches for all previous releases.
However, be warned that there were file moving and renaming that may make
the diff bigger than really should...

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"