Languages Critiques

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@Sit-Hyps
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 12:07:05 +0200 (MET DST)

> A friend of mine gave me an interesting http pointer:
>
> http://minsky.med.virginia.edu/sdm7g/LangCrit/
   Mind you, the pointer is already on the TUNES Languages Review page.
I guess this means the page is not very well organized, so you couldn't
see that. I'll try to do better for next release...

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"