little joke

Jecel Mattos de Assumpcao Jr. jecel@lsi.usp.br
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 15:55:32 -0300

This little story was posted in the humble hope that it will
make you smile.

Bill Gates: Windows 95 is now the ultimate OS in the universe.
            I suggest we ship it!

Fare':      Don't be too proud of this technological terror
            you have constructed. The ability to crash a PC
            is insignificant next to the power of the Forth!

Bill Gates: Don't try to frighten us with your theoretical ways!
            Your sad devotion to those ancient web pages has
            not helped you conjure up a working LLL, nor given
            you clairvoyance enough to find the hidden HLL syntax...
            gasp!...gasp!

Bill starts choking as with a simple gesture Fare' causes
thousands of objects to migrate across the net taking over
all of the computers at Micro(we set the standards)soft. A
few people sit around looking on but don't move to help Fare'
or Bill.

US Justice
Department: Enough of this! Release him. This bickering is
            pointless. By the time Windows 95.1 is ready, Tunes
            will provide us with the meta-protocols we need.
            We will then crush Linux with one, swift stroke!

-- end --
Jecel