No, folks, I haven't died.

'Chris Harris' B. Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Sat, 13 May 1995 16:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Tunsers,
      Just wanted to drop a little note to suggest that I still do exist,
am living and breatheing.  School has been rather very busy lately, and
my body has decided, to my annoyance, that it really can't get five and a
half hours of sleep each night and still be awake/happy.  With all this,
computers, unfortunately, seem to have landed themselves on the back
burner of my life.  So I haven't quit the project, and will be back ASAP
(hopefully before summer...).  Just feeling a bit overwehlmed....
      As for the project here itself, does anyone else think it would be
helpful to have some sort of vision around here?  Isn't there at least
some semi-logical order of what needs to be decided when, so that we
could "get started"?  I know the project is going forward, but certainly
not very fast.  I know part of this is due to lack of manpower, but
couldn't some sort of layout make better use of our availible resources?

      Have a good one!

-Chris

"Be careful lest in casting out your devil you cast out the best thing
that's in you." --Nietchie %% Me = Chris Harris (chharris@u.washington.edu)
Check out my web page: http://weber.u.washington.edu/chharris/