papers

Jecel Mattos de Assumpcao Jr. jecel@lsi.usp.br
Mon, 15 May 1995 19:54:14 +0300

Here is a neat reference to a language called
Agora. It is Self-like in many ways ( currently
implemented in ParcPlace Smalltalk ) but might
be closer to what is intended for Tunes:

    ftp://progftp.vub.ac.be/agora

It was also featured in the December 1994 issue
of Sigplan Notices. It is interesting that a
friend of mine developed a language very much
like this and it was also called Agora. Talk
about coincidences...

I wrote a paper called "Bootstrapping the Object
Oriented Operating System Merlin: Just Add
Reflection" that I have submitted to Meta'95,
the workshop on metaobjects and reflection at
ECOOP'95. I placed it at:

   http://www.lsi.usp.br/~jecel/jpaper7.ps.gz

for now. I don't have a FTP area that I can
put it into, so you have to get via a web
browser.

More when I have more...

-- Jecel