sorry for the silence

Mon, 18 Sep 1995 21:29:57 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Joyous Tunespeople,
   please excuse me for the silence.
   I haven't left TUNES (how could I ?), but am very late at finishing
my report (compulsory to begin a thesis), so until it's over (next monday),
I'll very busy. I'm made some (little) progress about Tunes, and am
publishing it every now and then (on WWW and FTP), without making a
release out of it.
   See you soon,
-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System