What I can contribute to the project

David E. Manifold dem@bespin.pacificrim.net
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 09:47:26 +0000 ( )

Fare', this is especially for you!  Could this help you in any way?

I do not have much that I can contribute in the way of coding right now.
However, now I have a system that I run directly on the Internet, with
which I could provide numerous useful services for the Tunes project.

Some things I could think of are:  I could mirror the Tunes FTP archive
and/or the WWW pages.  I could provide storage space, e-mail addresses,
etc. for people who needed these services to work on Tunes.
If Fare is limited in the control he has over the mailing list
administration, it would be possible to run the list from my system, if
it is decided that would be useful.

My system is located in northwest Washington, USA on a T1 line, running
Linux.  I have root access, and partially own the machine.

I am willing to help out in any way I can to the Tunes project.

David Manifold
<dem@pacificrim.net>