Charter, mailing list, etc

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 04:40:31 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Tunespeople,
   I've received a few votes about the Charter (rather yes),
but after some critics (no vote with comments),
I've modified it a bit,
but my english language may still be bad enough
so that the Charter be not that understandable.
   Comments, corrections, are welcome,
before I try to have it voted again.
   Note that I added a clause to limit the duration of a veto,
though I'm not satisfied with it.
Actually, I'd rather have the exact durations and delays
be unspecified in the Charter, and be given by a complementary document.

   I've asked my root about opening a tunes-lll or tunes-i386 list.
Which would you prefer ? How will cross-posting happen or not ?
Oh, [censored] ! still more administration :( :( :( :(

   Is there any taker for the T3P subproject or the Migration subproject ?

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"