<none>

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:54:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Tunespeople,
   my sysadm agrees to open a new mailing-list.
What should its name be ?
tunes-lll ?
tunes-i386 ?
Something else ?

   Also, Chris Harris undertakes to maintain the WWW pages
and the Tunes distribution,
so there will be a dual WWW site,
and patches/comments/feedback about the WWW should be sent to him.
   This is a good occasion to illustrate, by some prototypical code
in Perl/Scheme/Whatever, how communication can be done in Tunes
(nobody replied about that T3P idea of mine).
Any taker ? If not, I'll just write some code skeleton in Perl,
but just enough to have a working mirror of the WWW site between
Chris' Site, my Site, and my intermittently PPP/disk-connected home machine.
[Disk connected: unplug disk from machine, plug it into another machine,
and plug it back once you're done].

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"