Tunes-LLL open

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 21:15:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Tunesers,
  all discussion about the Tunes LLL and the particular i386 implementation,
GC, etc al, should now be redirected to the tunes-lll@ens.fr mailing list...
If I had to subscribe, I'd do the following:

mail listserv@ens.fr <<-END
	SUB tunes-lll Francois-Rene "Fare" RIDEAU
END
(The address is implicitly taken from the return or whatever field
of your mail).

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"