mailto:tunes@ens.fr

David E. Manifold dem@bespin.pacificrim.net
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 19:35:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, Brand wrote:

> berntcon@juno.com wrote:
> >
> > I would like to know more about the tunes OS which if there is any
> > more information
> > about it than on the homepage, please email it to me. Thanks
> > Jeffrey Bernt.
>

> I would also like to know more about it. From what I read on the
> homepage it sounds like "what an OS should be" and nothing about what
> tunes "is".
>
> The homepage is also tangled and confusing. It repeats itself over and
> over. I had this same problem when I wrote the first homepage for
> brix-os.
>
> Is there a page buried in there somewhere that gives a clear definition
> of what tunes "is"?
>

> --
> ---------------------------------------------------------/
> \  QZx Software   \  http://www.qzx.com  \  UTAHgames    \
>  \  brand@qzx.com  \     * BRiX-OS *      \  LiNuX-iNSiDe \
>  /---------------------------------------------------------

Check out the "Introduction to Tunes" on the main page.  Ask your question
again as a comment on the completeness and clarity of the "Introduction to
Tunes".  You will likely get a response when you have replied to some
material already written.  In other words, what about the "Introduction to
Tunes" didn't you understand?  Your question can be used to improve the
page to help other newbies, too.  This is just a tip, as most of the
people on this list are too busy to do a complete response to every new
question (Not to mention a waste of bandwidth).  Our goal is to make the
web pages as complete and self-explanatory as possible, and any help you
could offer (as to what you didn't understand, or what we could add) would
surely be appreciated.

The main Tunes page is:
http://eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/

The "Introduction to Tunes" page is:
http://eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/Tunes.html#Tunes

David E. Manifold / Programmer / Linux hobbyist / Admin, Bespin.PacificRim.Net
e-mail: dem@bespin.pacificrim.net      www: http://bespin.pacificrim.net/~dem/