I'm publishing. (fwd)

Nathan Hawkins utsl@one.net
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 10:21:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 May 1996, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:

> Here is what Eric sent me:
> >
> > Well here is my prototyping start prototyping start.  I hope
> > it is enough to get this project going somewhere.  But don't
> > think I intend to replace Utsl I'm just impatient.

Thank you. I have finally returned from my unannounced (_I_ got no notice)
business trip. It was supposed to be two weeks and turned into a month.
I'm still trying to catch up reading all the mail, but I'll probably post
something interesting in a day or two... I'm also been working on something
for the web while out of town.

*utsl*