last version

Patrick Premont premont@cs.toronto.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 16:32:30 -0500

>    I admit I really have not a second for Tunes these weeks.
>    Patrick ? Have you got the code from the latest unofficial release ?

I too havn't worked much on the Tunes code recently. I have put the
latest version on my site but it has not been cleaned. There will be
files which I was in the process of translating and the readme won't
be up to date (except for the version number).

I have been working on a document on first-class representations
however.  It was first intented for Tunes but I've cleaned it up and
presented what I have to my research supervisor. I intend to continue
working on it as part of Tunes but there is some possibility that it
could be used as part of my M.Sc. thesis. That would allow me to put
more time into it.

When completed, it should provide (among other things) for good
foundation for the low level structure produced by the compiler. I
don't know when that will be however.

Patrick