I'm publishing. (fwd)

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Mon, 20 May 1996 21:35:15 +0200 (MET DST)

Here is what Eric sent me:

> Well here is my prototyping start prototyping start.  I hope
> it is enough to get this project going somewhere.  But don't
> think I intend to replace Utsl I'm just impatient.
>
> I'm actually suprised it got this small.
> As far as a publishing on more than the WWW, as things start
> picking up, I'm all for it.  But it's good enough for now.
>
> My docs are so bad I'm not sure someone who doesn't know what
> the right this is supposed to be can figure out how to do anything
> with my code.  But that's pessimism.
>
> Anyhow direct everyone to README and perhaps there's a chance
> they can figure it out.  As for JVS complaint that we're all talk
> here's my counter claim.
>
> Eric

I've uudecoded the included file, and it's available at following URL:

http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/files/misc/throf-0.7.tar.gz

Have fun.

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
                 TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System