Is this list active?

David E. Manifold dem@mail.pacificrim.net
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 11:51:37 +0000

	Hello, is the Tunes list up?

	I stopped receiving messages from this list sometime early this
year, and assumed it was shut down.  The reason  I thought this is
because Fare had made some mention of how the project might need a
new home starting in June.  Well, when I stopped receiving messages I
figured the project was probably pretty much dead.. how embarassing
it would be if I found out somehow I was only accidentally
unsubscribed?  Have I just been off the list for 4 months?!?

	Somebody please reply, because I am interested in becoming active in
this project again!  I want to know what has been going on for the
last 4 months (if anything).

David E. Manifold
dem@pacificrim.net