Code?

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:56:35 -0800 (PST)

It has come up on the IRC channel the question of whether the project has
direction.  A suggestion is that there needs to be some code.  So,
specifically, should I work on programming code for tunes?  Right now I
have a tiny fragment of code that doesn't do much.  I put off working on
it so I can spend more time studying concepts.  I am willing to split my
time between programming and learning if there are some opinions given
that lean in that direction.

If you don't wish to post to the list for any reason, e-mail me privately
and I will post a summary of responses to the list.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.