Brian's Paper

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:44:08 -0400 (EDT)

Well done Brian!
I have only skimmed the paper, but I can see the effort you put into it
and it wreaks of good critical analysis and explanation of terms (many of
which I was fuzzy about).

Just lemme get through finals (May 3rd), and I know I have a fair bit to
say on it.

BTW I have obtained a summer research position at the Scripps Instiute
(protein based autocatalytic systems and self assembling nanotubles,
(protein molecules that make themselves and do stuff like error correction
and tubes with atomic dimension radii..in short very cool stuff)) woohoo!
I've got my aparment and everything all set...is anyone from the Tunes
group in the La Jolla, San Diego area?