specs

Basile STARYNKEVITCH Basile.Starynkevitch@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 23:43:17 +0100 (CET)

[...]

    Rice> LAZY MINDS you have!

    Rice> the only way for Tunes to justify its own existence is to
    Rice> add to the science of information systems in general

[...]

Agreed.

    Rice> and the fewer the implicit concepts, the better!!

    Rice> the Arrow language does this!!

Ok. Let's get concrete:

1) How do you code the Hello World program in Arrow?

2) How do you code the (recursive) factorial program in Arrow?

3) How do you code the meta-program which transform this previous
   recursive program in an iterative one?

I agree with many postings on Tunes, but I believe that it is not that
easy. Basically, Tunes is about 22th century computing science and we
are still in the 20th. [[I'm paraphrasing what a famous physicist told
about a recent physical theory -probably superstrings]]

a Happy New Year to everyone!

--

Basile STARYNKEVITCH - 8 rue de la Faiencerie, 92340 BOURG LA REINE (France)
tel 01.46.65.45.53. mél = basile point starynkevitch at wanadoo point fr