Metaprogramming and Free Availability of Sources

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:05:39 +0100

Dear Tunespeople,
   I'm sorry for not having very active on the list lately.
I'm a slow kind of guy, and have been writing an article for two months,
for a french conference on Free Software et al., «Autour du Libre 1999»,
where I'll speak on 19990126.

The article is more or less of a rationale for Tunes.
It is now translated in english, and available in both languages on the web:
	http://www.tunes.org/~fare/articles/ll99/index.en.html

I submit it to you so that you review it, and send me criticism.
The english translation was quick and dirty, and I expect it to have lots
of typos, spellos, grammaros, and stylos, that I would appreciate you help
me correct. But please don't have the article publicly announced until the
conference actually happens...

I wish you all a happy new year. Best regards,

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
So you think you know how to translate french into english? Now what if the
french meant something completely different than what the english understood,
only neither the french, nor the english, could figure out the difference?