Challenge my assumptions!

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:31:10 +0200

Dear Tunesers,
   I just wanted to say that in case you wanted to know
my opinion about Prism, Jim and I had a discussion on irc,
available at following URLs, lines 109 to 399:
	http://www.tunes.org/files/irc/1999.0704
	ftp://ftp.tunes.org/pub/tunes/irc/1999.0704

Not that I have much to add to the criticism
by Iepos (with his rigorous argumentation),
or Billy (who drawn an interesting comparison with CORBA),
or Water (with his wittiful comment about comments),
or TMF (whose final remark precisely expresses
what I wanted to formalize by saying that C isn't universal).

Regards,

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.