Alternate file transfer?

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 13:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, Rafael Kaufmann wrote:

> Is there any other way I can get the "Arrow System" and "Lambda
> Calculus" papers other than from tunes.org? This is driving me nuts.

Did you try FTP?  go to ftp.tunes.org in the directory /pub/tunes/papers,
then get the version of the arrow draft you want.  I can email you the
Lambda/ND paper if you want.

Didn't you have trouble loading slashdot yesterday?  I think the problem
is with your browser or network configuration, not with our server.  No
one else has reported any problem yet.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.