Info on tunes

Alexander Clouter drutt@bayesian.prestel.co.uk
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:46:29 +0000

vikas wrote:

>     I have just joined the Tunes mailing list. I have got no access to the
> internet other then email. I would like to know more about Tunes. Can
> anybody please mail me some info (specifications,progress,etc.) on it .

Sounds look you need to learn about ftpmailing and stuff.  If you send a
e-mail to:

mail-server@rtfm.mit.edu

and as a message ONLY:

send usenet/news.answers/internet-services/access-via-email

However if your in the European area e-mail to

mailbase@mailbase.ac.uk

with a message:

send lis-iis e-access-inet.txt

You will after a few minutes (or seconds some time) receive an e-mail of
around 60k which gives you full details on how to access most (if not
all) the other aspects of the internet.

If you need any help do ask me and I will be more than happy to help.

Alex

--
 **       ((__))   Alexander "Drutt" Clouter
  \\      ((oo))      e-mail: drutt @ bayesian . prestel . co . uk
    ||      ||        WWW   : http://www2.prestel.co.uk/bayesian/alex
    |||----|||                        (under construction)
    ~~~    ~~~        equip : Acorn A440 with ARM3, 4Mb and 500Mb HD
   Cow during an              BBC B 32k, 2x5.25 drive with DDFS
    Earthquake                P-(yuk)-II 266Mhz, stable surprisingly