Why txt files from cvsweb looks like binary ones?

Tril dem@tunes.org
Thu, 6 May 1999 12:44:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 May 1999 dufrp@oricom.ca wrote:

> I recently learned about the new cvsweb feature as indicated
> on news section of main page of Tunes. I have tried it with
> Internet Explorer (Win95). Diffs files are quite readable, but
> main files (e.g. retro/kernel/task.asm or wiki/ChoicesOs.db looks
> like binary files under the notepad or the wordpad.

Ok, I fixed it.  It was gzipping the output (Content-type: text/html and
turned off the option in the config file and now it works in all browsers.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.