Lies, damn lies!

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Fri, 28 May 1999 02:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

I have been on the Rebol mailing list for awhile too...it's really
nice...it would be nice if we could compile it efficiently  (I don't know
what happened to jrm...).  Also I do't like the fact that things like
"find" are hooked to particular search algo's...if rebol could have a nice
graphics API (hooking to OpenGL would be very advantageous), it would be a
truly cool new useful language...