AI

Binary Algernon binaryalgernon@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 18:53:20 PDT

  Well thank you Pat for welcoming me I'm happy to help.  Although you do
know me - I'm HickServ. I was wondering if any of you had anything in mind
regarding AI in the tunes project.  I know Alonzo had some ideas but those
were rather vague.  AI is my game and I'd be happy to help out.  It doesn't
look like a natural language interpreter will be made for tunes though (I'm
working on one of those right now).

  Oh and Maneesh, my brother works at some place called Natural Selection.
They do genetic algorithm crap for the military.

David New, binaryalgernon@hotmail.com