alisp

Rafael Kaufmann rnedal@olimpo.com.br
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 15:38:40 -0200

I'd appreciate any thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc. that any of you
might have on the design and implementation and design of alisp (no
project website yet), a general-purpose, fully reflective language of
the Lisp family, and its accompanying interactive compiler. I intend to
start out by following the Scheme specification (R5RS), and
incrementally add features.

Peace,

--
Rafael Kaufmann
<kaufmann@infolink.com.br>

I am very paranoid and support the use of ridiculously strong 2048-bit
encryption for espionage^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hprivate communication. My
public PGP key is available at pgp.surfnet.nl; alternatively, email me
for it.

P.S.: I tried to bring this up at the openprojectsnet channel, but there
are usually very few people there at any given time.