[ANN] oil v0.1.4 released

Laurent Martelli martelli@iie.cnam.fr
30 Oct 1999 18:41:36 +0200

First of all, do you think that a list dedicated to oil should be
created, or is it OK if I announce releases in the main tunes ML ?

Second, here's a summary of changes :

I've started to add builtin services that do IO, so that I can create
services that interact with the user. I need them in order to
reimplement oil in oil.

It is mainly based on an output service `putc', that prints a char on
stdout. I think that for input, I'll implement a builtin which enables
the user to choose an object in a list of objects. Each object will
have a string representation, so that in fact, the user will type the
string associated to the object he wants to select.

--
Laurent Martelli
martelli@iie.cnam.fr