Problem trying PHP3 on tunes.org

Paul Dufresne dufrp@oricom.ca
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 06:17:20 -0400

I was reading one of the tutorial from http://www.php.net and decided
to test it on my account on tunes since it is supporting PHP according
to what Lynx tell me about the server.

I tried a very simple example to show: Hello World!, but it failed with:
Fatal error: Unable to open /serv/php3/~index.php3 in - on line 0
No input file specified.

I have put my test directly in index.php3 since I had nothing on my
webpage yet. I don't understand what is this input file it seems to
require.

Maybe someone have some php3 example on tunes.org that I
could learn from?

By the way, reading about XML I was telling myself that it would
probably make a less rigid framework to organize Review stuff, than
a relational database manager. By the way, Tril, are you still working
on something like this? How is it going? I did read php3 is supporting
XML, but I still need much more reading to know how.

--Paul